"Jesus, Lover of my soul
Jesus, I will never let you go
You've taken me from the miry clay
You've set my feet upon the rock
And now I know
I love you, I need you
Though my world may fall
I'll never let you go
My saviour, my closest friend
I will worship you until the very end..."
- "Jesus, lover of my soul"
This is my prayer for today. Service was awesome! Especially the video on "Father's Love Letter" or something like that. It's a short video about God writing a letter to us (his children) and he tells us how much he loves us. And this question still remains in my mind. It's something along the lines of God being our father always and "the question is, are you willing to be my child?" Pondered about it today and my response to that was....well, isn't it obvious? I really had wanted to, in the middle of the crowded way to Tampines Mall, kneel down, lift my hands up and sing his praises. But...I managed to refrain myself from doing that, thank goodness...hahaha...
Other than self-esteem, the speaker, Paul Beukman (?) also talks about God loving us. Was reminiscing on what Uncle Dick told me yesterday after Youth Alpha. He said that God must have loved me very much and this thought suddenly came: God loves me and he doesn't want me to turn away from him like I did before. After Uncle Dick announced the devil is at work in my life, Jocelyn stayed to pray for me, must thank her for that...Is the devil casted away from me now then? Lucifer is such a pretty name...yet it's the name of the devil...how could such a pretty name be the name of Satan??I had wanted to name my future son ( If I ever decide to get one) that, oh wells. Guess I'll have to pick another name...
Went TM to shop today. Whee~ ^^
Ate at Genki Sushi. There were about 13 plates on the table and half to 3/4 of it were mine. Haha...I love sushi!!Especially the salmon...yum...so I kinda like stuffed myself with food. But I still kept my table manners and ate as, arh, elegantly as possible...haha...hmm, what did I eat? Well...I had a plate of 5 raw salmon, a 5 plate of raw tuna, a plate 15 of deepfried salmon, 2 fried siew mai, 4 rolls of salmon sushi, a plate of 2 bbqed eel (Unagi) sushi, a plate of 2 hana maki (sushi with salmon, mayonnaise and roe), a plate of peas, 2 plates of mango jelly and a slice of white cream cake. Had about 5 to 6 cups of green tea. And in the end, I was sufficiently full and happy. Haha. Hmm, when you're full, you're happy. I don't know why. But it just is the case. Haha.
*I decided to rant the rest of my day since I am bored. The following will contain contents that might make you squirmish. If you're a guy, I suggest you don't read. If you're a conservative girl, don't read it either. I don't want people giving me disgusted looks when I come back to school on Wednesday. Got that?*
Then went to Metro. Bought 3 bras. 2 sports bras from Pierre Cardin and a...bra from Triumph. Haha. They were having a 20 % discount and my mum pulled me along to buy bras after service.
Initially I had wanted to buy this lavender coloured bra which can be criss-crossed many times at the back. It was really really cool and elegant...But unfortunately, it was so padded that I suddenly had added volume. If you know what I mean. I look so...gross. It's like so...so...I don't know. I shouldn't disgust you people out with explicit details. I shall keep this as near to PG-13 as possible.
So I went to Pierrce Cardin section and wanted to buy the "summer in Hawaii" collection...it wasn't too bad but, I really really wanted the Triumph bra. So I went back and got a black bra instead.
It's a halter neck and is hooked in front because the back is kinda crossed but in 2 seperate lines. Plus. Black bras look nicer than gray and pink ones. Though Pierre Cardin's hipster mini that came with the bra is really sweet. But, oh wells. Black bras still appeal to me much much more than other coloured ones.
*End of squirmish content*
Alright. So that was my fun day. Ought to study soon, haha. Hmm..going out again tomorrow so I guess I'll study in the morning. Will be having dinner at night with Miss Kang, yay~ I hope it'll be good...
Alright. Gtg now. Take care all!
- #67